Saturday 10 July 2010

Wishes...

HAve u ever made a wish and hope that the wish will come true..?then how many wishes have u made then?u made a wish ...and then hope that the wish will come true...meaning that in total ..is already 2 wishes ..isnt it ?but will the wishes that u wish to come true always happened to be the way it should b?ppl keep saying ..life is beautiful ....if life is beautiful ..then why ppl still make wishes ?wat r those wishes for ??n how often the wishes will come true?I used to make wishes when i was 15 years old back in hong kong ..."Wong tai sin" temple ....n my wishes did came true .....I was so GLad ...but as wat ppl said ..u always pay back once u obtain the wishes ...in terms of donations....Fruits ...etc ...as long as u did something that seems to be a good things, or good will ....then that will means that u r paying back to the GOD for the wishes that came true ...I been doing good things for all these while ...trying to be good to others. ....and even been a fool in R/s ..and end up getting Hurt and SAd ....but when will these ends ??I try to be my best ..and hopefully ...GOD will see that n hopefully my life will be better ...!!

Another wishes made in ROME .......but seems like the wish doesnt comes true .....At least i did tried ....n maybe there is another meaning behind it ...I tried my best to achieve something n I will still tried my best to achieve my target ...I will nv get defeated easily ....!!!this is wat i promise to u ..to everyone that love me ..!!!thank you again ..!!


Silly Ben making wishes tat doesnt seems to happen in life ..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment